Why Do I need Harcourts?
Harcourts Property Management is a full service, locally owned Property Management Division with many years of experience in the management of residential homes, investment units and apartments. We manage properties in New Plymouth, Bell Block and Inglewood.
Our # 1 goal is client satisfaction. We know what our clients want and need. We are committed to providing our customers with 100% satisfaction and outstanding service. We help bridge the gap between landlords and tenants.
Owning and maintaining property is a specialised business, you must make the decision whether you want to be a relaxed investor or a frantic landlord. When we manage your property we will:
- Effectively manage the relationship with your tenant
- Ensure that the maintenance of your property is kept up to date. Ensure that rent payments are made in accordance with the agreement
By undertaking these functions, we leave you free from the day to day business of management. As a HARCOURTS client, you will have a Property Manager assigned to you to cover the day to day running of your business. When we manage your property we will:
- Assess your property to maximise the rental value
- Advertise your property in colour with photos, as soon as notice is received to minimise ‘vacant time’
- Screen tenants to meet your requirements and check references, before signing of Tenancy Agreement
- Collect an lodge Bond at Tenancy Services
- Collect Rent and monitor any overdue amounts
- Manage your account, pay outgoings and forward 'net' rent through an electronic banking system on the last business day of each month
- Inspect your property and write a comprehensive report including any maintenance
- Arrange and supervise maintenance and pay accounts on your behalf
- Make bond inspections at the end of each tenancy
We understand that the Property Investor is our Employer and that the Tenant is our Customer. Therefore, we are available 24 hours a Day, 7 Days a Week.
If you would like to know more about the service we can offer, contact our team today -->