Buying and renting out an investment property is big decision. It's easy on the surface but there are many things to consider:
- the type of property and the best location
- the changing rental market
- choosing a tenant
- tenancy laws
- how much and where to spend money to maintain your investment
- the amount of your time which will be taken up.
Our Professional property managers work in your best interests. When they manage your property they will:
- take responsibility for tenanting it and manage the relationship with the tenant
- ensure that rent is paid on time and in accordance with the tenancy agreement
- ensure the maintenance of your property is kept up-to-date
- act on your behalf so that you have an arm’s length relationship with the tenants. This is particularly useful in any negotiation, review or termination of tenancy
- maintain a comprehensive knowledge of legislation that may affect your investment
- keep you informed.
As an investment property owner, you want to know that your property is being managed by a team of professional, ethical and caring people. This is what Professionals strives to achieve for all of their investment property owners (Landlords). Professionals can offer you a personalised service, from purchase through to finding a quality tenant who will treat your property as their home. Talk to one of the team today -->>